Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Face Off Showdown Graphic Review

Go down

Important Anime Face Off Showdown Graphic Review

Finally! At long last, here is the review of our forum! This one's all about AFOS' Visual and Graphics and Layout Review.

Jophy25 (ForuMotion Reviewer) wrote:
Anime Face Off Showdown Graphic Review Yourfo10
Anime Face Off Showdown

Anime Face Off Showdown Graphic Review Graphi10
    When i first came into the forum, I noticed that he forum had a good atmosphere from the designs & images the forum has, the graphics and colors of the forum are really nice and gives a calming impression to the forum since most of the forum is like sea with lots of blues on it and also with a snowy effect, so it's a really nice calming atmosphere of the forum for my first impression.

So starting with the major graphics of the forum, the banner is really brilliant for me, the fonts used aren't simple and it's rally full of designs, nice work having a 'Merry Christmas' note there too on the banner, there are also some snow designs there which makes me feel the Christmas sensation on the forum, nice work there, I'm also impressed that the some color of the banner matches the forum's entire color which is blue. But the banner's lacking something for me, you can put a character image on the banner which won't make it look simple, but nice banner overall. The navigation bars are good and simple, they match the forum's color and banner which is really professional, though I would suggest you to center your navigation bar to make it look more professional. Other graphics such as the 'who is online, birthdays etc. icons are also good, they relate to the forum's content which is good to look at.

The overall organization of the index and portal looks good, but the index seems to lack something, the first four forums on the index has forum icons while the other forums doesn't have, it makes your forum look like under construction which isn't really looking good. You can make a choice either add also topic icons to the other forums or just remove the current forum icons. That's just my opinion to make your forum look good.

The theme you chose really look perfect for the forum, the colors matches with the graphics of the forum, so nice work on that, the background is awesome too, I liked your background so brilliant work on that one.

Anime Face Off Showdown Graphic Review R_good10

Very Happy Smile Razz Nice, right? ^_^

Please submit more suggestions so that we can improve our Forum's current status! Thanks!
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
AFOS Founder
AFOS Founder

Credits : 55
Joined since : 2011-11-25

http://2ndyear-wisdom.talk-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit