Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K-On! Anime Thread Review

2 posters

Go down

Complete K-On! Anime Thread Review

Post by Roxanne S. Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:04 am

Hello!

I would like to request a thread review for the K-On! Anime Thread in Anime House

KIND OF THREAD REVIEW: Anime Thread Review
THREAD STARTER: Satoshi and Roxanne S.
THREAD TITLE: K-On! Thread
THREAD LINK: https://anime-showdown.forumtl.com/t29-k-on-thread
THREAD BANNER: K-On! Anime Thread Review K-OnSpecialBanner
THREAD USER BAR: K-On! Anime Thread Review K-OnUserSignature

Thanks!

Last edited by Roxanne S. on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
AFOS Founder
AFOS Founder

Credits : 55
Joined since : 2011-11-25

http://2ndyear-wisdom.talk-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Complete Your Forum Request Review is Tagged

Post by Yuki Nagato Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:27 am

Your Forum Request Review is Tagged

Your review will be given to you within a time span of 24/72 Hours. Please wait until then.
Yuki Nagato
Yuki Nagato
AFOS Staff

Credits : 14
Joined since : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Complete Your Forum Review

Post by Yuki Nagato Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:37 am

K-On! Anime Thread Review ThreadReviewHeader

K-On! Thread in Anime House

YUKI.N > Upon clicking the link to your thread in Anime House, images welcomed me with their bright colors. Welcoming remarks have been simply applied and a User Bar on top increases its attraction. A simple Photoshop editing in this image made it blend in with your thread. If suggestions are asked, putting more than a wikipedia introduction would increase it's definite popularity. Adding a few paragraphs with your own opinion will give viewers ideas about your thread.

YUKI.N > More welcoming words from the thread starter yourself will make your thread more complex and can become a model on how to create an ideal Anime Thread in the Anime House. Put in a few spoilers but make sure that you put it in a spoiler button, make those spoilers heart-beating and by what I mean here is make it exciting and what common people call, "It lacks something...". Also, more images can be applied, for examples are screenshots from that certain Anime. But since, you have the effort on making a simple thread and gives time to make it look beautiful, your thread rank won't be too high nor too low. It depends upon how you created your thread and your rank is based on that thread.

You're thread was graded as:
K-On! Anime Thread Review Great

Would you like to share your review with your friends, here's is the code and paste it in your thread!
YUKI.N > Please not that the table border can only be used by official reviewers only.

Code:

[center][IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee481/Hikari_Yamamoto47/AFOS/ThreadReviewHeader.png[/IMG]

[size=18][b]K-On! Thread in Anime House[/b][/size][/center]

YUKI.N > Upon clicking the link to your thread in Anime House, images welcomed me with their bright colors. Welcoming remarks have been simply applied and a User Bar on top increases its attraction. A simple Photoshop editing in this image made it blend in with your thread. If suggestions are asked, putting more than a wikipedia introduction would increase it's definite popularity. Adding a few paragraphs with your own opinion will give viewers ideas about your thread.

YUKI.N > More welcoming words from the thread starter yourself will make your thread more complex and can become a model on how to create an ideal Anime Thread in the Anime House. Put in a few spoilers but make sure that you put it in a spoiler button, make those spoilers heart-beating and by what I mean here is make it exciting and what common people call, "It lacks something...". Also, more images can be applied, for examples are screenshots from that certain Anime. But since, you have the effort on making a simple thread and gives time to make it look beautiful, your thread rank won't be too high nor too low. It depends upon how you created your thread and your rank is based on that thread.

[center]You're thread was graded as:
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee481/Hikari_Yamamoto47/AFOS/Great.png[/IMG][/center]
Yuki Nagato
Yuki Nagato
AFOS Staff

Credits : 14
Joined since : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Complete Re: K-On! Anime Thread Review

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down